- To provide our services, it includes communications (announcements and periodic newsletters), promotions and information on events which may be of interest to you.
- To send updates on the Information you have requested like job vacancies, matching candidates, alerts etc.
- To respond to any queries, you may have and to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the website to contact you about your opinion of current products and/or services or potential new products and/or services that may be offered.
- To operate and improve the website in order to foster a positive user experience.
- To comply with the applicable laws.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- At the time of registration, you have to fill in your Personal Information in order to obtain an account, which can be used subsequently to log into the website, if You want to post content on the website. However, if you want to view already existing content, you need not register and provide Personal Information associated with the same.
I) Scope of Policy
This policy applies to www.ngoJob.org (hereinafter known as the Website). It regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data
"You", "Your", "Yourself" and "User" shall mean and refer to natural and legal entities that enter
and/or use the Website, either to put up content or to view such content that has been put up.
"Personal Information" shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we will collect from you.
"Third Parties" refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the owner of the website.
III) Use of InformationWe can use the information on the Site for the following purposes:
Individual user information
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your email account, password of your account on the Website, physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history, Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law. Financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details are collected at the payment gateway by the payment facilitator. You can choose who can access your personal Information by way of changing the settings on your account on the website. You can privatise your settings and adjust the settings in such a way that you can limit those who can access your personal Information