Educational Qualification: MBA (1–3 years’ experience)
We are looking for the candidate who have work experience in NGO, who can schedule
organize and monitor the activities and programs of organization especially the services
rendering by *‘Chetana Happy Village’ at its campus as well as at various places for the
• Plan New Empowerment related programs like Youth Festival, Child Camp, Couple
• Organize Employee Wellness Training Program specially for Companies, Banks, Govt.
Organizations, etc. by arranging meetings with respective organizations.
• Arrange various awareness programs like Digital Wellness Program, Meditation
Program, Child Camp and such type empowerment related activities for school going
children at Happy Village by inviting schools & arranging meetings with schools.
• Arrange awareness programs like Digital Wellness Program, Value Education Program
at various platforms like Schools, Colleges, Institutions, Community, etc. by arranging
meetings with the trustees, Heads, CEOs, COOs, etc. of respective organization.
• To co-ordinate all above programs with the organizations for smoothly conduct of
• Strengthening communication by arranging/managing authentic data from various
sectors and generate leads for further step over.
• Prepare News in Hindi, Marathi, English of above programs and plan to publish the
same in various print media, social media, etc.
• Prepare various community broadcast groups from available/newly traced data and
share above news timely to connect maximum individuals with our NGO.
• Manage all the activities effectively during residential as well as non-residential
programs of various groups at Happy Village.
Job Location: Ch. Sambhajinagar Aurangabad
Chetana Happy Village, Gut No. 36, Shamwadi, Palshi (Shahar), Aurangabad- 431008, MS.
*The Project centre is 12 KMs away from the CIDCO Bus Stand, Aurangabad.
[CEF’s Chetana Happy Village is an ideal center for Excellence in training and retreat. Conduct
and organize various trainings and workshops, Silent Retreats, Wellness Program and
Job type and shift: Full Time with Day shift.
Salary: Negotiable Interested candidate may send their CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org