enabling environment wherein the survivors of trafficking, or those who
are vulnerable to it, are able to choose and participate in their
economic and social integration through a series of interventions
leading to their empowerment and sustainable future.
Program Manager will be working towards meeting outcomes for training
and job placement, sustainable livelihood and financial independence of
women who are part of the Kshamata Transformation Program. The main aim
of the program is towards social integration and economic empowerment of
women. The Kshamata Transformation Program focusses on 9 dimensions of
Reintegration that guide the activities. Coordination and to and
ensuring implementation of effective and result oriented activities and
long-lasting changes in the lives of beneficiaries.
Details of scope of work:
& Implementation of activities under the Kshamata Transformation
Program (includes Kshamata Transformation Center and Group stay units:
• Plan a yearly and monthly calendar for the program/center along with the team • Develop and facilitate implementation of weekly and monthly work plan Individual as well as overall plan for the center. Share a plan with team and take feedback for improvement •
Planning and coordinating of day-to-day activities. Facilitate the team
to conduct daily activities and oversee the same from time to time Coordinate with girls and external resource persons • Orientation to and relationship building with the new entrants along with the team
girls have to be oriented on KTC protocols, daily routine, training
schedule, etc. under the Kshamata Transformation Program.
Each woman should be given a welcome kit on the date of joining the center. Regular interaction with girls through games, life skills and workshops. Get the passport sized photographs made for various purposes like identity card, bank account, etc.
• Ensure smooth and timely implementation of planned activities All planned activities have to be completed within the given timelines. • Facilitate social entitlement and legal documentation of each of the women under the Kshamata Transformation Program • Facilitate job readiness and job placements for each woman
Case Management: Case Plan and Review:
• Develop a case plan for each women entering the Program post taking input from team members and other vertical leads Sit with each woman and create a plan for the first three months. • Monthly review cum assessment of progress of each woman Review has to be taken on the last day of each month. • Develop a mutual action plan and track the progress • Exit plan to be prepared as well
Coordination & Facilitation:
• Facilitate Counselling for women at the centre through trained counsellor and therapists
Take regular updates from the counsellor
Follow up with counsellor for further intervention
Incorporate the suggestions of counsellor to achieve counselling goals.
Share the updates with team in a team meeting:
• Facilitate Training or organize the same, in soft skills, life skills, etc. • Training coordination in vocational skills and job readiness Coordinate with trainers, field coordinator and the home staff • Liaise with the referring agencies to complete formalities for the transfer of the women to KTC • Ensure that all relevant documents pertaining to the girl are received from the referring agencies. • Facilitate the visits of supporters, volunteers & interns at the centre • Organize a get together of graduated women once in every three months. • Track the progress of group stay home women and provide a mentoring support if needed.
Case Assessment :
• Identification of women who can be placed at KTC under the Kshamata Transformation Program • Need & Skill Assessment of women along with the team
Documentation & Report writing:
• Document progress notes and Report writing. • Extensive documentation of meetings with stakeholders and intervention activities/projects. • Monthly reporting to Program Head • Tracking of KTC graduated women & follow up • Provide monthly update on target versus achievement • Life skills report
Monitoring & Evaluation:
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness & success periodically and report on them • Facilitate visits of team members and self to group stay home/workplace/training institute of women on a regular basis. • Undertake regular monitoring of programme activities
Kindly send your CV with cover letter to BHARATHY@KSHAMATA.ORG