is social enterprise based in Gurgaon working to make public spaces and
cities safer and more inclusive. We use apps, big data and backend
systems to collect data on factors linked to urban safety and inclusion.
Our data is used by individuals, city governments and other urban
stakeholders to help design, build and manage cities to make them safer,
inclusive and accessible to all.
Purpose of the role:
• Lead the development of Safetipin’s long-term sustainability/ business development/ resource mobilization strategy.
• Set up and guide a high-performing business development/fundraising and communications team with systems and tools to achieve Safetipin’s financial and strategic communications goals.
• Enhance Safetipin’s visibility with donors,
clients, international development banks, businesses and other relevant
stakeholders across diverse Indian and global platforms.
Role and responsibilities:
Work with the CEO to develop a robust sustainability and strategic
communication strategy that is anchored in Safetipin’s mission and
• Drive timely and high-quality implementation and monitoring of the sustainability and communication plan.
• Diversify and expand Safetipin’s donor base to achieve a healthy client/funder mix.
• Set up systems and processes for excellent donor/client stewardship and recognition.
Position Safetipin as a credible data partner for governments,
international banks, development institutions and other relevant Indian
and international platforms
Integrate the culture and practise of strategic communication across
the organisation, partners and other aligned eco-system builders.
• At least 10-12 years’ work experience in the arenas of Business Development, Strategic Communication and Fund Raising. Of that experience, at least 5 years in a team lead position
• Experience with a technology company would be preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in the social tech/civic tech space would be an advantage.
• Experience of networking with varied sectors including government, business, donors, development banks etc.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is essential.