Solidarity and Action Against The HIV Infection in India (SAATHII), a registered non-profit organization, was founded with a vision to stabilize and reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS in India and ensure that people living with HIV/AIDS receive un-stigmatized, affordable and quality care, support and treatment. Headquartered in Chennai, it has branch offices at Kolkata and Hyderabad, and field offices at, Bhubaneswar in Odisha, Imphal in Manipur, Jaipur in Rajasthan, Ranchi in Jharkhand, and Nagpur and Mumbai in Maharashtra.
SAATHII, for its Global Fund supported project, has been providing technical assistance to Private Health Facilities in facilitating scale up of Integrated Counselling and Testing centres’ (ICTC)/ Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) services in Private Health Sector in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. As mandated by NACO, SAATHII in 2018 has also been providing assistance to the public sector facilities in strengthening follow-up services to the HIV positive pregnant women/mothers and their HIV exposed babies. This project is being implemented in coordination with National AIDS Control Organization and State AIDS Control Societies of both the states.
SAATHII currently seeks a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to be located at Hyderabad, for project Svetana-PPTCT program that is being implemented in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:;
• Preparation of technical reports and M&E tools, and ensure implementation of uniform M&E systems across all operational sites. • Responsible for organizing trainings and onsite mentorship to Program Officers and site staff on data validation and errorfree reporting to DAPCUs. • Responsible for undertaking district wise mapping of other HIV/AIDS service providers, initiate linkages/referral systems and oversee the functioning of referral system for saturation of positive pregnant women for PPTCT. • Providing feedback and guidance to Program Officers on M&E and improved data quality and usage • Coordinate with M&E officers of DAPCUs and SACS for smooth implementation, timely reporting of PPP sites and sustenance of the program. • Supporting the program monitoring functions of the project and maintenance of the different project MIS. • Supporting data management and data analysis activities of program data under guidance of Regional M&E Managers. • Conducting data quality assurance in field and desk, data validation, supporting programme team in strengthening of M&E systems. • Maintenance of documentation related to M&E activities for program compliance including monthly and quarterly reports, meeting reports etc. • Assisting the Programme Manager on all monitoring and evaluation activities as directed • Any other responsibility as relevant to project implementation assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL-SET
• Post Graduate in statistics, demography or social sciences with quantitative analysis training skills; preferably three to four years’ relevant experience in health and development sector areas. • Having knowledge and or experience in HIV/ AIDS and / or maternal child health programs will be an advantage and preferred. • Experience in developing data collection tools, primary data collection, conducting interviews, data entry and data management activities and having analytical skills for carrying out data analysis. • Sound computer skills, including use of Internet and MS Office™ software, basic / advance use of excel, software such as Epi Info, CS Pro, and preferably one statistical package (SPSS preferred).
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting covering letter, including the names of three referees (preferably one should be a current or previous employer), as well as salary expectations and current salary (CTC).
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in first page of the Resume.
• Name • Age • Highest Qualification(s) • Relevant Experience (Years) • Present Location • Preferred Location • Currently Employed or Not employed • Present CTC (All inclusive) • Expected CTC • Notice Period • Mobile Number
Please send both CV and cover letter as email attachments only. Don’t write cover letter in email text body.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
• Job code MUST be mentioned in email subject : SAATHII/SU-APTS/MEO/0221/018
• Closing date : 21st February 2021
• Email for Applications : email@example.com
• Salary: Based on the current salary, experience, qualification and the budget availability.
Please send both the CV and Cover Letter as attachments only and avoid writing Cover Letter in mail body.