Digital Content and Communications Officer, Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy, New Delhi
1. POSITION(S) VACANT: Digital Content and Communications Officer, Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy, New Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Incorporated in 2008, the Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is an industry led, membership based Indian non-profit organisation, that drives energy efficiency markets and policies in India.
AEEE is the only organisation in India that works on creating awareness about energy efficiency as a resource. The organization aims to transform India into a global leader in energy efficiency, by reducing the country’s energy intensity. AEEE is working towards making India a globally competitive and environmentally sustainable economy and one of the most attractive markets for companies, with the best available energy-efficient technologies. The organization also provides a convening platform for Government and Industry to engage in a constructive dialogue to design and implement effective and impactful policies.
Over the years, major foundations, as well as bilateral and multilateral agencies, have helped AEEE grow, as well as undertake projects in the area of energy efficiency policy advocacy and business enablement, with emphasis on knowledge products and the creation of more effective and credible platforms.
For more information about the organisation, please visit www.aeee.in/
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Manager – Marketing, Communications & PR, AEEE, the Digital Content and Communications Officer (DCCO) shall be responsible for executing the communication team’s content amplification strategy for digital media, driving brand awareness through engagement across social and other media, apart from managing the organisation’s website content and design.
The position holder shall also be responsible for editing newsletters, developing communication material and other collateral for various events and providing support in writing, editing and copy-editing to the leadership and program teams.
(A) Social Media: (40%)
(1) Drive project and brand awareness through content and engagement across social and other media assets; (2) Design and implement campaigns of varying scope on social channels (e.g. product launches, rebranding, awareness campaigns, contests, etc.); (3) Curate social media analytics on a weekly basis, to help launch organic and paid campaigns based on analytic mapping. Spot social media trends relevant to AEEE’s work in energy efficiency, both globally and in India, with a view to aligning curated news article sharing posts, developments, member, business and policy efforts; (4) Share outcomes of AEEE’s social listening and conversations on online communities and platforms to leverage brand awareness, thought leadership and lead generation; (5) Draft social media toolkits with standardized keywords, hashtags and mentions, for sustained engagement; (6) Execute the communication team’s digital marketing and content amplification strategy; (7) Collaborate with agencies and in-house teams to drive projects around demand generation, brand awareness, website traffic, webinar registrations, product launches, partnership activities, employer branding, recruitment and more; (8) Run campaigns and tests to look for optimization opportunities across audiences.
(B) Website Content Management: (30%)
(1) Ensure AEEE’s website and microsites are updated; (2) Draft and perform quality control checks on all new and revised content; (3) Check for length, language, flow, spelling and grammar and collate content as required; (4) Cross-promote content, templates and designs on digital media; (5) Contribute to web projects such as site launches, site redesigns, site retirements, user experience improvements, content planning and migration, map and interactive content development, etc.; (6) Manage photo selection, such as cropping, resizing, and compressing; (7) Work with the technical team to curate keywords for SEO and SEM optimization.
(C) Editorial & Communications: (20%)
(1) Provide writing, editing and copy-editing support to the leadership and program teams, helping with the production of compelling written and visual communications; (2) Assist the CPM Manager to serve as liaison between communications and program staff, for developing program-related communications and promote project amplification milestones; (3) Edit the AEEE newsletter and project newsletters, two-pagers, four-pagers and other collaterals; (4) Support drafting, quality control, standardization and timely dissemination of AEEE collaterals.
(D) Event Communications: (10%)
(1) Develop communications materials and collaterals related to small and large-scale events, including branding, website, messaging, talking points, PowerPoint slides, and print materials; (2) Support the development and dissemination of press releases, articles and blogs, as well as the drafting of op-eds; (3) Ensure that all AEEE events comply with brand guidelines, working closely with project teams and external vendors for the same.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Qualification: The applicant must be a graduate/ post-graduate in Communication, Marketing, PR, or related field. Graduates in other disciplines with extensive relevant experience, shall also be considered.
Experience: (1) At least three to five years of experience in Social Media and more than five years of experience in Communications; (2) Applicants should have expertise in Social Media Marketing, Digital Content Strategy and Social Media Optimization.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Ability to drive brand awareness through social media campaigns; (2) Ability to curate content and communications materials for various channels and platforms; (3) Proficiency in Digital Media analytics tools like Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.; (4) Strong communication and interpersonal skills; (5) Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work; (6) Proficiency in MS Office (7) Ability to prioritize work and perform under tight timelines; (8) Highly motivated individual with an excellent attitude, and ability to address and complete multiple tasks and activities concurrently; (9) Well organized, meticulous with great attention to detail; (10) Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment and get things done.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. REFERENCE: DCCO-AEEE
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Team SAMS Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd. 1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025 Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
9. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to urgently apply to https://recruitment.samshrm.com/JOBS/AEEE along with a cover letter highlighting their motivation to apply and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume including names and contact details of at least two referees, by or before October 28, 2020.
please visit the link https://aeee.in/work-with-us/