1) Work in collaboration with Program Directors, Finance, HR and all other staff of HBT.
2) Act as a bridge between HBCMs and staff at Head office for all types of coordination.
3) Ensure all project related mandates are implemented as per set timelines working in line with HBT policies and project mandate.
4) Over See day– to – day activities and affairs of the Project and ensure all activities are appropriately managed.
5) Support programme operations and step-in as and when required.
6) Monitor and review project activities and team members on a regular basis
7) Will be responsible for generating and publishing reports pertaining to the project and maintain documentation.
8) Maintain all data related to project as per HBT and Project mandate
9) Lead and chair meetings as and when required, these could be weekly, monthly or quarterly.
10) Actively participate in the hiring process for projects and ensure quality of resources to be hired to build an effective team
11) Ensure all training materials are up to date as per project mandate
12) Identify training needs of all team members as per project and organizational needs.
13) Ensure right teaching and learning methodologies are adopted and practiced at all times through out the project lifecycle.
14) Evaluate the performance of the team members of the project and conduct appraisal reviews and staff development activities of all Direct Repartees and contribute to inputs for appraisals, during Annual Appraisal Cycle.
15) Foster a culture that promote ethical practices and encourage individuals integrity and maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
16) Monitor and Review team’s performance against deliverables, objectives and ensure that problems are identified, Feedback shared, work on strategies to resolve issues.
17) Promote HBT goals and values and foster the team that is firmly grounded on HBT values and focused to achieve goals and strategies within set timelines.
1) Should be open to travel
2) Willingness to work in Western Odisha
3) Should have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English