WaterAid is planning to execute its new strategy in District Buxar through it partner organization Samaga Seva Kendra. Implementation is based on mitigating and preventing problem related to Safe Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in defined geography of Buxar. SSK being an implementing partner envisaged to operationalize the project component with Government under scheme Jal Jeevan Mission/Har Ghar Nal Ka Jal and Post Swaach Bharat Mission sustainability phase.
Under the supervision of Project Manager, MIS & documentation officer based in Buxar would be responsible for the documentation of all the project activities and doing MIS of the project as per implementing and donor organisation system and requirements.
The MIS and Documentation Officer is expected to undertake operational responsibilities for collecting all the case study, user numbers, best practices and project outcomes as per the organisation and donor formats and expectations.
1. Documentation of activities, which mostly includes:
a. Collecting and gathering both qualitative and quantitative data resulting in the validation of behavioural objectives.
b. Provide Input in capturing strategic outcomes and output after its application to project’s different audiences.
2. Maintaining documents of all the project outcome and output and as means of verification (supporting documents from the field/ beneficiaries)
3. Support project team to capture all the narratives, stories and user numbers as committed to donor.
4. Support in orientation of Project team in understanding MIS and documentation process of the project with relevant thematic areas such as water, sanitation, public health etc. to ensure the effectiveness of documentation in the project.
1. To complete Monthly MIS as per requirement.
2. Maintain a clear line of communication between the MEL vertical of Donor and implementing organisation.
3. Ensure regular capturing of all project best practices, case studies and outcomes
4. Consolidate and compile the reports of project and support Project Manager in incorporation of information into the different reports (annual, biannual and final).
5. Compile field data in appropriate templates and maintain hard copy files fro data from the field as supporting documents for means of verification for WAIMIS.
Based in Buxar local ties would be preferred.
Fluent in Hindi and English.
Postgraduate Degree in one of the following courses: - social sciences, sociology/social work, community development, political science or other related discipline;
Three years’ experience in a non-governmental, non-profit and/or other local organization is preferred, but fresher’s are also encouraged to apply
Experience ion MEL is an added advantage Excellent organizational, logistical and communication skills;
Interest in water, sanitation, and hygiene;
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Salary and Benefits
Total CTC Rs. 25,000 per month and travel & communication as per actual.
HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidate may apply at email address of SSK (email@example.com) within 08 days from the date of advertisement. Beside CV the application should also contain covering letter.
Chhedi Prasad (Secretary)
Samagra Seva Kendra
At & Post – Barachatti,
Dist – Gaya, Bihar – 824201
Contact No - 9934235635