Deputy General Manager - Communication, Education, Public Awareness & Advocacy
Location: New Delhi
Apply by: 8 March, 2020
CanKids is an All India registered NGO that offers holistic support to children challenged with cancer and their families and working towards Change for Childhood Cancer in India. Please visit www.cankidsindia for details.
We are recruiting Deputy General Manager who will be accountable for the following tasks:-
• Responsible for conveying CanKids’s internal and external messages to volunteers, staff and various stakeholders.
• Will identify opportunities to increase the public messaging through advocacy of our cause to various audiences and implement strategies to communicate our impact to the public at large through written materials, presentations, public relations, digital and print media/advertising, presence at relevant industry events and other channels of communication.
• Will work towards promoting CanKids brand recognition nationally and internationally, including our various campaigns and programs to assist cancer patients.
• Will lead and motivate a team of marketing, promotions and design professionals.
Competencies/Skills Required –
• Should have Strong conceptual knowledge.
• Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
• Ability to prioritize department and staff tasks based on urgency and importance of messages to be communicated.
• Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
• Good Communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Good Relationship building skills.
• Leadership and management skills
• Drive to continue learning throughout career
Salary offered will depend on the competence/ experience and could be around Rs 45000/- to Rs 65000/- per month.
Experience:- Minimum 8+ years of experience. Could be an added advantage if has an exposure of development sector.
Candidates willing to relocate will be expected to arrange for their own accommodation if selected. Looking for those candidates who can join on immediate basis or within 7 to 15 days or maximum of 30 days.
Professionals meeting above requirements and with plans to associate with our NGO for several years, may mail their CV to email@example.com.